Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Monday 30 April 2012

Dull Days

Well, a long time has elapsed again since my last post, but not much has passed. I started taking Prozac, currently on day 117 now. I'm still insomniac... what else... 
I can no longer say I'll be a virgin suicide-giggle- but we both agree to keep it strictly casual. Feelings are mostly useless, after all.


University is okay so far but from now on I'm not sure because my depression is interfering with my reading capacity, I space out frequently and fall asleep during the day. Rather lonely lately as well, no one has sought me out so I have pay back in kind.


The weather right now is hot and humid, keeping me away from my beloved cardigans and messing up my hair in ways I never even thought possible.


French is going ok, ni très bien ni très mal...


And I tried weed for the first time about a month ago. Interesting but not as strong as I expected it to be. Moving on to lsd soon.


And that has been my life so far. For a more accurate summary:




Comments, hate, whatever, down there v

2 comments:

  1. I am surprised; the weed circulating nowadays is quite strong. If you do not like to smoke, before going for acids, you should try the hash or a good weed brownie. I hope you do not mind for -at this moment- cured depressive joining your blog. I never comment, I am more the voyeur type. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfectly fine, everyone's welcome here : )

      I am indeed planning on trying a brownie, I've just been caught up in uni stuff so I haven't got the time just yet...

      Thanks for joining my blog ♥

      Delete