Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Sunday 25 July 2010

And it all began...

So...I finally decided to jump in the 21st century bandwagon and start a blog. Be warned, this blog is not going to be about anything in particular.It is going to be me. What I do, what I like and how I feel.
It is, first and foremost, a space for my thoughts to have free reign, so they can be shared with like-minded people from all over the world.
I am unique, quirky, and more than a little eccentric. I cultivate the weirder sides of my personality, and I don't mind sharing them. Ever since I was a kid, I have had strong opinions. I have never been like everyone else, and I am o-fuckin'-kay with that. I also have always been able to tell people exactly what I think - even when they did not want to hear it. I love to create, dream, imagine, and communicate. I live in my own universe. And unlike most people who live in their own little world, I am glad to invite anyone in.
I have strugled with some mental disorders, so bear with me if you see many unusual posts...after all, I warned you earlier.

First, I thought I'd start with some miscellaneous questions...

Name:Hillary

Age:17

Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Book: The Catcher in the Rye

Favorite Movie: A Clockwork Orange

What do you do for a living?: Finishing high school at the moment.

Languages: Spanish(1), English and some French.

Enslaved?: Single, still...

Smoker?: yes

Drinker?: only with friends

Party animal?: Not in the slightest...

Favorite Band: My Chemical Romance, The Cure, The Smiths. Sorry, I cannot choose between them.

Platonic Loves: Gerard Way & Kat Dennings.

I guess that's basically it...it is raining quite heavily(I love the rain), it has been, for a while now, and it's making me sleepy, however, I cannot sleep yet, I must study for tomorrow's maths test...yay, my favorite subject... -_-

XoXo




No comments:

Post a Comment