Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Friday 30 July 2010

Second-guessing myself...

First of all I know, I know I broke my promise of making a daily post and I am so very sorry, I never thought I woud fail so early on and it is certainly dissapointing, but I have a good reason why I did not! I had to study for my Chemestry test! It was a somewhat complicated topic and I started late at night, which I know I should avoid but keep doing regardless...( like oh so many other things). The test was reasonably simple, but I made two very stupid mistakes for second-guessing myself like I know I shouldn't but keep doing anyway...(like oh so many other things). The only remark I wish to make from yesterday is that I am very fond of my childhood. I went to visit my kindergarden teacher and she is exactly as I remember her from fourteen years ago, and just as sweet. I owe her much of who I am right now, and I just wish she knows that. When I walked in, the little kids were rehearsing a traditional dance, and I had very vivid flashbacks of me doing exactly the same thing...I even remembered my partner.His name was Diego and he had gorgeous eyes... Moving on to today, I got back my results of the Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English exam I took some months ago, and I obtained an A. Very proud(but I have had the best teachers during these years, I absolutely could not have done it without them). I was sort of hesitant about my grade, and now it feels as though a heavy weight has been lifted off my back. I ate sushi in the beautiful company of a classmate, whom I have always pictured as Flo, from the Sarah Water's novel Tipping the Velvet...dirty thoughts included. Her name is Paula.

Watching the rain mak
es time drag by so slowly...
I am craving a cigarette so badly...


I will go to try and get some sleep, as my insomnia has not been so bad these days...I promise to myself and you I will post again t
omorrow. I'll probably beging a new feature called "Saturday's Poem Society"

However,feel free to leave your title suggestions for this feature and the music one, as well.



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment