Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Sunday 15 August 2010

Artificial Respiration (SPS3)


Everytime I try to be positive I get disheartened rather quickly... This is the Third Saturday Poem Society Post. Not much to say today.

II.Artificial Respiration

31-Mar 23:34


II.Artificial Respiration
31-Mar 23:34

This rain;nothing
but water against
bruised skin.
I'd usually run,
but there's
nowhere to hide in
this fucked up,
sugar-struck world.
I'm just waiting
for my demise.
The end is so
fucking near I can
taste it.
In the rain. In the
anguish. In my
mouth.
It eats away at
me like acid,
seeping to my
brain.
Fuck up my
senses. I wanna
hear what I can
taste. Bring the
crashes to my
throat, let me
swallow them
whole.
I want to know
what it's like to
touch what I can't
see.
Artificial respiration...
I drowned for a
fucking reason,
I never wanted you
to keep me alive...


Comments or critique, below.

XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment