Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Sunday 1 August 2010

Those good old years...


Sometimes I wish the 1940's fashion style would come back...but I don't, at the same time, because then it wouldn't be original or interesting anymore. But honestly, fashion has no fucking idea where it stands right now, it is completely all over the place.

I wish my dad would stop yelling at me as he used to do when I was six years old. I am aware it is hard for the parents to come to grips with the fact that I am almost legally an adult, but that is no excuse for yelling at me like he does. I remember he made me feel so bad when I was a kid, I used to crawl under my bed and cry. Actually, now that I think about it, it might also have been a contibuting factor to my later self harm...perhaps. I love both of my parents dearly, but I really cannot wait to move out.
I ate the cutest little cookies today. You just have to see them:
Yeah, they were adorable...almost too cute to eat. But not quite.

Tomorrow I'll start the Featured Song posts, so be sure to drop by and leave your comments.


XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment