Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Saturday 7 August 2010

Where beauty escaped (SPS2)

I initially intended to post the Saturday Poem Society poems in chronologicall order, but now that I have thought about it, I think I will post any new poems I write first, because they will be more relevant and probably related to what I have been posting on previous days.

I can't believe how little empathic men are...I am not a radical feminist, but we have been made to do so many things that do not even make sense just to fit their concept of "beauty" and avoid rejection and a potential life of solitude... It is absolutely not fair, but then again, the world is neither fair nor unfair...

Saturday Poem Society's second poem:

LXI. Say it to the Wind
August 6, 11:19 AM

You’d think I’m happy
in Hell,
but I ain’t doing
so well.
You paved this road all on
your own,
then pushed me down it
all alone.
The veil that blinded me
now gone,
but not the damage you
have done.
Remain placid in your
wilful ignorance,
if you end up here it won’t
be coincidence.
But between me and you there’s a
big difference:
I was not the one who put you in
this place.


As always, feel free to comment on it...

XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment