Me

Me
taken 28/10/10

Sunday 22 August 2010

Dissect (SPS4)

This week has been awefully busy, but nothing was relevant enough.

Sorry I have not posted in so long.

I cannot take my eyes off of him, he is just so perfect. Why is he so perfect? And what does she have to have something I don't? I'm sure she doesn't even like him.

It hurts so bad.

I am dissapointed on everyone. Absolutely everyone.

The fourth(yesterday's) Saturday Poem Society post is:

III.Dissect

31-Mar 23:46

I want you to cut
me up.
Dissect me; inch
by inch.
You'll pull apart
my limbs and my
secrets will spew,
tied to bones and
my broken heart.
Do you want to
make me blind?
I'll gladly pass
you the scissors if
it means I don't
have to watch you
holding onto her
every word...
Leave me lifeless.
Your name was
once slashed across
my flesh, now all
that remains is
scar-crossed skin.
I tried to rub you
out...no...I tried to
cut you out...

Comments or critique equally welcome.

XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment